Double check before deleting photos. Once photos have been deleted in Shoebox they are gone from Shoebox for good.
To delete a single photo:
- Open it up
- Select delete (the trash can button).
To delete multiple photos:
- While viewing a gallery, tap and hold any photo to enter selection mode.
- Select the photos you wish to be deleted.
- On iPhone/iPad - tap the trash can button to delete all selected photos.
- On Android - tap the 'Delete Selected' option in the menu item to delete all selected photos.
To delete multiple photos on Windows, Mac or Web:
- Open up a gallery.
- Click the check mark button to enter selection mode.
- While in selection mode, select multiple photos by clicking each one or by performing a shift + click to select a range of photos.
- Once you have the desired photos selected, tap the 'Delete' button or (trash can) to delete them.
To delete photos from your device, but keep them safe in Shoebox: see the answer titled "Can I delete my photos off my computer/phone/tablet once they are on Shoebox?"
Keywords: Delete, Can I Delete, Single Photo, Multiple Photos, How Do You Delete Pictues, Remove Photos, Clean Up, Remove Pictures